Our track record says it all. We’ve earned proven results for local and national clients including hits with national media like CNN, USA Today, The Today Show, Kathie Lee and Hoda, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fast Company, Forbes, Good Morning America, NBC Nightly News, Martha Stewart Living and more.
We pitch timely angles to the best contacts to put our stories ahead of the pack.
Simply put, when pitches… the media listens. Unlike the others who use mass emails and expensive campaigns, we tailor our clients’ pitches to the interests and needs of each editor, reporter and producer to ensure your story gets coverage. We know the media players by name… heck we even know their kids’ names! That’s the kind of relationships we build.
- Researching and developing a targeted media list to fit your specific needs.
- Writing and editing media kits, including media alerts, news releases, calendar/event advisories, FAQs, biographies, company backgrounders, websites and more.
- We specialize in consumer product launches, FDA-approved products and more…
- We thoroughly prepare you for TV, radio and print interviews, to make sure your quotes and sound bites make the news – and make your point. Media training includes key message development, mock interviews, video camera training, and practice sessions.
- We are experts at getting news coverage for your event. From grand openings to festivals, we help you to create a newsworthy event.
- For agencies without PR staff or assistance, we can step in to round out media pitching component of any campaign. In fact, we have a proven track record with local and nationally-based agencies.